I just finished reading a new writing about what the causes of anxiety are. after reading this Blog I thought it is important to show how we have control over our anxieties as people. to begin all our anxieties are in life is something we fear to happen. Fear in itself is a useless emotion which holds us back from our highest achievements and abilities. In fact Bravery is my favorite quality because no one truly lives if they are cautious or scared to act. i am going to explain what they say is the cause, why it is the cause and explain one way a person can work towards getting over it.
1. genetics- It is said that our genetic makeup may be a cause of anxiety since it seems like anxiety will be passed from one generation to the next…
– of course it seems genetic we are taught from the people around us how to act, think and be happy. If we are taught to fear and worry growing up as adults we are more likely to fear and worry. If you were someone raised to fear and worry then I recommend facing one fear at a time that has been long ingrained in your heritage and please do not ask the people who are anxious for the help with anxiety they have not found peace and can not help you find yours.
2. Life experiences- actual past actions or events that make us fear that history will repeat itself.
– this is a subconscious programing issue. we can train our brains to believe anything we want. If we believe we are loved then we will be loved and if we believe we are hated then we are hated. our subconscious will send out that energy and we will be given people who either love or hate us. So worrying about something will make that action or event happen. Now if this is an engrained habit you need to start telling yourself what you want to believe over and over again until your subconscious mind sends out the vibration of what you want to happen.
3. feeling out of control- many people do not feel like they have control over their lives and this makes them feel fear and worry
– whether you believe it or not you are at the wheel of your car and in control of the direction. all you need to do is rid yourself of what ever makes you feel the lack of control and fully move forward. I know this is typically easier said than done but, making a commitment to let go of what we ant to control will give us more control of ourselves and bring greater happiness